- Can't type after removing an iframe from the page that had a focused input
So, for my company’s application ( https://powerdms.com ), we’re using html5 pushstate routing and iframes to display older parts of our web app. However, if an input inside an iframe is focused when
- Edge and IE need to recognize automatically http vs. https and act accordingly
Your browser, the oldest and most long lasting, is the only one that cannot immediately recognize if a website is http or https. Instead, if you type (for example) http://www.alaskaair.com , it will1 report By design
- Browser window loses focus after onfocusout or onblur alert in IE11 Windows 10.
Create input with alert on “onfocusout” or “onblur” event (see HTML example attached) Set focus to input then click elsewhere. Window loses focus and is overflown by another desktop app. Alert
- Strange rendering for select multi dropdown after clicking input type text
In IE if I select input type text and after I go and select one option from the select drop down list the width of the select box gets bigger.But if I select first time the drop down list than the width2 reports Won’t fix
- IE11 browser history not always being recorded properly
I have a website that submits/posts to the same url (eg. test.aspx). A user may proceed through several of these test.aspx pages, each test.aspx has different content but the URL remains the same. In
- Memory leak when calling iwebbrowser2s
I have filed a case 116050614136891, Fixed memory leak issue when calling IWebBrowser2, I have Support person Rahul Dhongde talked to me says that this is Microsoft bug and asked me to file an bug.
- HTML video tag readyState Media Property fails to update
Load https://www.w3.org/2010/05/video/mediaevents.html Click the load() button. Expected: readyState Media Property increases incrementally from 0 to 4 Actual: readyState Media Property1 report
- Problem with Roxio CD
I am trying to install the CD of Roxio and my Laptop doesn’t want to recognize the CD Roxio1 report Duplicate
- XMLHttpRequest fails to call load event listener.
Using Windows 10 version 11.296.15063.0 (Creator’s Update) Go to http://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/custom/ID-zJWLuhTffd3c/microsoft/WebViewerIE11Bug/lib/html5/ReaderControl.html#a=1&filepicker=1&pdf=ems&d=http://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/downloadertest/PDFReferenceLinearized.pdf
- Svg paths not rendering
As seen in this example: https://jsfiddle.net/wuoz669k/2/ most of the svg path elements at the top are not rendered correctly
- Numeric keypad 0 doesn't zoom to normal #568
Hey guys, this is just a question / conversation. Feel free to close it as it’s unrelated to Status. I just wanted to let you to know if you ever feel like WTH when trying to zoom to normal using numeric1 report Fixed
- sessionStorage does not work correctly with new tabs
URL: Repro Steps: open http://dueljs.studentivan.ru/bower_components/tabninja/public/index.w.html Click link “Open new window” New tab will open make note of the text “Window N” where5 reports Not reproducible
- Edge shows empty (blank) PDF files
Windows 10 x64 FCU 1709 (16299.214) Microsoft Edge 41.16299.15.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16299 I have some problems with some PDF files from the net: they open as blank pages without contents , and7 reports
- MP4 streaming in IE11 does not work any more - requires moov
Summary IE11 on Win7 with build 11.0.9600.18537 does not play mp4 files without moov atom, which end up making native streaming of mp4 non functional. IE11 reports “Invalid Source” on these videos.
- Error 800a025e removing document selection
Open jsbin sample in IE11: https://output.jsbin.com/vedicel Select text as described in the sample page, including text next to a radio input but not including the radio button itself. Click “Clear
- canvas is tainted after drawing local svg to canvas in IE 11
Rendering svg icons to webgl as textures breaks in IE 11. I’m currently using pixi.js to render to svg as textures to webgl, which does not work in Edge or IE 11. I was eventually able to get Edge working2 reports Won’t fix
- IE 11 Back button sometimes does not work when tab was opened from an accelerator.
URL: Repro Steps: How to replicate my problem. Open a new IE 11 window. Use any accelerator like bing search. After clicking a bing search link link I still have the option to go back to the0 reports Won’t fix
No results found