- Carnt open my page
I CAN NOT GET ON TO MICROSOFT EDGE ALL I GET IS INET-E-RESOURSE-NOT-FOUND COULD YOU PLEASE FIX IT AS IT SAYS THE PROBLEM IS AT YOUR END I NEED TO GET CONNECTED AS IT HAS BEEN DOWN NOW 5 DAYS THANK YOU1 report
- 1 report
I installed Windows 10 - Feature Update Version 1709 on 20th October Sydney time. Within 2 hours I lost all internet access with Edge, Explorer 11 and Chrome, I get the error message INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.1 report
- //online.citi.com/US/login.do has hidden user ID panel
https://online.citi.com/US/login.do has a sign in panel in the upper right for which the user ID field is hidden. It is hidden only when there is a saved username and password. If I open the page1 report
- High CPU/GPU issue after 1709
After the fall update installation Edge is pretty much unusable, with GPU/CPU usage spiking to 50-60% (Intel GPU/CPU, 7700HQ). The issue is only present when hovering over/interacting with UI elements1 report
- Many WebM videos still don't work in Edge 16 / Fall Creators Update 16299.19
To reproduce the issue visit http://www.webmfiles.org/demo-files/ . The video at the bottom will say "This type of video file is not supported". So, some progress has been made in Edge 16,2 reports
- IE 11 Trusted Sites File Downloads issue
We set up a support request which was dealt with by email@example.com (REG:117100216426223). We’ve now been instructed to report the issue here. Issue Definition: You have an internal application1 report Won’t fix
- sender's contact details do not pop up when hovering over an email with mouse
Edge lost ability to hover over sender’s name to see email address before opening mail. IE 11 still has this feature.1 report Site Outreach
- Throw NotSupportedError DomException when playbackRate is unsupported.
Change to the standard: https://github.com/whatwg/html/pull/2829 Rendered: search for “the playbackRate attribute gives” in https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/media.html#playing-the-media-resource1 report
- EME does not track the label field
When using navigator.requestMediaKeySystemAccess , the resulting object’s configuration does not include the label field. When calling getConfiguration on the result of the query, it should have2 reports
- Fetch events are reported under Network, not XHR
In DevTools/Network, Fetch calls are under the Other category, not XHR. I guess, technically, they aren’t the same as XHR, but I honestly thought Edge simply didn’t support reporting Fetch events. I’d
- console.log doesn't log empty arrays when called with multiple parameters
See screenshot. Note that https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/13553470/ interferes with this.
- The F12 console does not work in the extension's content script which running on 'document_start'
See the attached file ‘screencast.mp4’ to reproduce the issue. open attached extension and add them to the edge 15. navigate to press F12 reload the page (press F5) see F12 console
- F12 console messages lack open bracket of element names but include close bracket
The following are examples from the F12 console on 16281. The flaw is that the open bracket of the element name is not included but the close bracket is. HTML1511: Unexpected head-level element encountered
- console.log with multiple parameters, of which exactly one is an object, logs only that object
- navigator.sendBeacon() does not show Request Body in F12 for Blob
We’ve added support for sendBeacon() to Boomerang , but are concerned that doing so will make debugging harder, because we can’t see the request payload on our RUM beacons. We need to use a Blob
- console.count() default counter label - spec change!
The spec ( https://console.spec.whatwg.org/#console-namespace ) IDL has recently (03/10/17) changed to make the default counter label "default" instead of what we have documented as the current
- console.count() label toString conversion swallows errors - does not re-throw exceptions
Open up the Developer Tools on any page. Run the code found in this bin in the console Note that exceptions thrown by label.toString() are not re-thrown to the user. This issue is almost guaranteed
- F12 Developer Tools internals call into user-created JS
- DLNA devices not shown in "Cast media to device"
Since the Creators Update DLNA devices do not show in the Cast media to device menu. Clicking Find other kind of devices just takes me to Settings/Bluetooth & other devices , where my DLNA95 reports Confirmed
No results found